- Who should control your railcar maintenance expenses, you or the railroad?
- How important is it for you to focus on your core business instead of trying to chase down parts for your railcars?
- What if you could reach hundreds of parts suppliers with a click instead of calling your list of contacts and brokers?
- How often do your railcars sit for extended periods awaiting delivery of a part? What if you could supply that part to the railroad at a huge cost savings and expedite the repair?
- The railroad has strict rules about keeping your railcars up to approved standards.
- Unfortunately, your hands may be tied when it comes to repairs.
- The railroad insists that they do the vast majority of repairs
- Any repairs they cannot do may be done by an outside facility, unfortunately many of these facilities have limited stock of parts - leaving you and your goods stranded.